Tuesday 14 July 2009

Day 5

Early to rise again, now that I will be on duty at 8 am until 8 pm, I can begin my regular sleep and wake pattern and I am glad I am on the day shift. Its like being at home, getting up just before 7 am, exercise and then breakfast, in fact its even better than home I guess. Doing your morning downward dog (for those of yoga you will understand, for those who are yet to find yoga… look it up) with nothing but the sea around you, a light breeze and the sun on your face is pretty something. Exercise on the front deck, we actually set up a circuit training centre, evidence is of course here! Complete with exercise mat, skipping rope, exercise ball, weights and the like. So here it is we have set up an exercise area on the front deck and when the sun is shining on it, it retains the heat and is oh so lovely! So I’ll be getting fit here…fab! Later Anders finds an exercise challenge on the web, 200 squats, push-ups and sit-ups over our 3 weeks (or 4 for some). So the game has started and I have done 15 sit-ups…17 push-ups (girly ones)… hey not bad, I’m taking it slowly. Real slow, I have no want to be the female Arnie… It is the birthday of Helena, one of the chief MMT scientists to day. Graatis to Helena! The chef has baked the most amazing cake which we all devour, although I think I am last to actually know about the cake… I have now found my Swedish word site, http://www.listology.com/list/swedish-words-and-phrases-day-how-learn-swedish-1000-difficult-lessons I surprise capture the offline ladies again... and catch M\rtin and cajse excercising outside... I take a look at the evening sunset…

No comments: