Friday 17 July 2009

Day 11 contd...

Second pub called with jukebox oh so bizarre and then we try and find a space to boogie and pull some shapes. First stop the Fish Angler, local community dance hall… not good! Then on to the grooviest part of town, the nightclub. The whole place was absolutely wrecked (meaning all revellers were sufficiently oiled) and I had a one bandaged hand man, Micheal Jackson dance impersonator on my tail. I had to firmly tell him to back off, it worked and I don’t know if the post-telling off gymnastic splits were to try and impress me more?! Yes, he was going home alone tonight I think. The Nightclub was called Era… yes not one I will want to frequent again. A quote from Emma will stay with me for a time, “yes, someone should carry out some anthropological study there…” ha ha…

No comments: